Do you want to learn business practices to grow your Childcare Program? Are you looking for solutions to business challenges that Childcare Programs face? Would you like to connect with other early educators and share resources?
The Early Care and Education Small Business Innovation Center (SBIC) at UMass Boston works to strengthen the financial viability of local ECE business and generate solutions to the challenges faced by these businesses. This course is targeted to Family Child Care Providers and Directors/Administrators of small Centers (fewer than 25 children).
- Created especially for early educators!
- Over 30 hours of hands-on instruction in technology, marketing, and financial management
- All experience levels welcome; support provided to those with no prior technology knowledge
- Receive a new laptop upon completion of the course
- One-on-one small business mentoring
- Help creating a business plan, using the Business Administration Scale (BAS) or Program Administration Scale (PAS)
- The opportunity to connect with other early education and care providers in your area
- Earn up to 3.0 CEUs (30 training hours)
Dates: Saturdays, February 23, March 16 & 30, April 6 & 27, May 4 & 18, 2019
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Location: UMass Boston, 150 Mount Vernon St, Dorchester, MA
*Free parking available and accessible by the T*
*Applications are closed*