Schedule: This course is self paced, so you do not need to log on at any certain time. You will receive your log in on or before 1/12/2018 and then have access to the course until the 1/29/2018
Promoting Positive Behavior: Understanding Bullying and Prevention Strategies:
This online training is 5 hours of content for a .5 CEU. In this training, we explore the causes of bullying behavior. Discuss steps to prevent and stop bullying. Learn to create a positive, authentic community that encourages and values communication, empathy, and support while teaching children healthier and more appropriate strategies for conflict resolution. Discover concrete, implementable strategies, useful games, and helpful tools. Craft a plan to create a strong, bully-free program culture.
I would like to sign up for this individual training at a cost of $25.00:
This Training is now full
I would like to sign up for the entire series of all five trainings at a cost of $75.00: This Training Series is now full
Training Series and Registration Details: This CEU training series is a great way to gain up to 2.5 CEUs (25 training hours) during the winter and early spring months without venturing out into the snow and ice! This series of online trainings supports the development of skills to promote positive behavior when addressing challenges such as bullying, supporting children who are trauma survivors, and crisis de-escalation. Participants will also explore family and community engagement and real-life strategies to design an engaging literacy program. Originally designed for the out of school time population, these trainings are great for all programs working with young children and families, but may not be as relevant to programs working only with infant and toddler populations. These trainings may be purchased as a series (for a discounted rate of $75.00) or as individual courses (for a rate of $25.00 each).
- Promoting Positive Behavior: Understanding Bullying and Prevention Strategies– online January12- January 29, 2018. This online training is 5 hours of content for a .5 CEU.
- Engaging Families, Schools and Community Partners– online February 1- February 19, 2018. This online training is 5 hours of content for a .5 CEU.
- Promoting Positive Behavior; Understanding Triggers and Crisis De-escalation– online March 1- March 18, 2018. This online training is 5 hours of content for a .5 CEU.
- All Means All; Supporting Trauma Survivors and Students with Social, Emotional Challenges– online April 4- April 20, 2018. This online training is 5 hours of content for a .5 CEU.
- Literacy; Hands on Strategies to Spark a Lifelong Love of Reading– online May 2- May 20, 2018. This online training is 5 hours of content for a .5 CEU.