178 Tremont St
Join EPS Region 6 for a fun evening with Pizza and Prize Drawings to learn more about the Massachusetts ECE Scholarship and local colleges. At our open house, you’ll be able to:
- Explore the requirements of the ECE Scholarship and Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet with representatives from local colleges and ask questions about ECE degree programs
- Connect with resources to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Create an Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) to motivate you towards professional and academic goals
- Learn more about upcoming professional development opportunities from EPS Region 6
- Put your name in a prize drawing and enjoy free pizza
Please register to let us know you’ll be joining us! This is a free event. Use this link to register.
Who Should Participate? Educators, Directors, and Administrators who work in Infant/Toddler, Preschool, Family Child Care and Afterschool/Out of School Time (OST) programs
Read more about the ECE scholarship here: https://www.mass.edu/osfa/programs/earlychildhooded.asp.
When the scholarship becomes available in the Spring of 2019, EPS will provide support as need to educators when they apply. As a reminder, to qualify for the ECE Scholarship, you must already be matriculated and enrolled in a degree program related to Early Childhood Education.
Invited Colleges (colleges in bold are confirmed): Bunker Hill Community College, Endicott College, Fisher College, Lasell College, Lesley University, Mass Bay Community College, Middlesex Community College,
Northeastern University, Pine Manor, Quincy College, Regis College, Roxbury Community College, University of Massachusetts Boston, Urban College